SKIPPY NATURAL CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER

$1.95

UPC: 037600105064
Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 425g (15 oz) Serving Size 2 tbsp 32g Servings Per Container 13 Amount Per Serving Calories 190 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25% Saturated Fat 3.5g 18% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 150mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 6g 2% Dietary Fiber 2g 8% Sugars 3g Protein 7g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4% Vitamin E 10% Niacin 20%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 037600105064, 425g (15 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.29lbs
  • Manufactured by: HORMEL FOODS, LLC

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 January, 2018.

Copyright © 2018 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart