UPC: 4710126140110,
Imei Cheese Cake.
Product of Taiwan, INGREDIENTS: Egg, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Water, Cream Cheese, Milk Powder, Emulsifiers (Mono And Diglycerides of Fatty Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Humectant (Propylene Glycol), Artificial Cheese Flavoring.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 400g (14.11 oz) Serving Size 2 slices 67g Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 220 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 15% Saturated Fat 3g 16% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 155mg 52% Potassium 190mg 6% Sodium 65mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 28g 9% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Sugars 15g Protein 5g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 4% Iron 4%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 4710126140110, 400g (14.11 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.29lbs
  • Manufactured by: I-MEI FOODS CO., LTD.

Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Monday 19 November, 2018.

Customers who bought this product also purchased...

Copyright © 2021 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart