UPC: 4800111008072,
Goldilocks Sweet Delights Cookies n’ Cream Polvoron.
Product of The Philippines,
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Skim Milk Powder, Cane Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Coconut Oil and/or Palm Oil), Chocolate Cookies (Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Coconut Oil and/or Palm Oil), Cocoa Powder, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Iodized Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Soya Lecithin), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Artificial Flavorings. Contains: Wheat, Milk.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 300g (10.6 oz) 12 Pieces Serving Size 1 pc 25g, Servings Per Container 12, Amount Per Serving Calories 120, Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%, Saturated Fat 4g 20%, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg 2%, Sodium 50mg 2%, Potassium 100mg 3%, Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%, Dietary Fiber 1g 2%, Sugars 7g, Protein 3g
Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 4800111008072, 300g (10.6 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.09lbs
  • Manufactured by: GOLDILOCKS BAKESHOP, INC.

Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 30 July, 2020.

Customers who bought this product also purchased...

Copyright © 2021 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart