PC: 029000023178,
Planters Nut-Rition Energy Mix. Crunchy cashews, pistachios with sweet tasty dried cranberries and banana chips with a touch of sea salt.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Cashews, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Banana Chips (Bananas, Coconut Oil, Sugar, Natural Flavor), Pistachios, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil. No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives. Non GMO, Gluten Free. Contains: Cashews, Pistachios. May contain peanuts and other tree nuts

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 156g (5.5 oz) Serving Size 3 tbsp 28g Servings Per Container 5 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 11% Saturated Fat 2.5g 12% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g Monounsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 30mg 1% Potassium 150mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 14g 5% Dietary Fiber 2g 6% Sugars 7g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron6% Magnesium 10% Copper 35% Manganese 10%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 029000023178, 156g (5.5 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.79lbs
  • Manufactured by: KRAFT FOODS

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 04 July, 2019.

Copyright © 2020 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart