AUNT NELLIE'S SLICED BEETS

$1.89

UPC: 044300054554
Aunt Nellie's Sliced Beets.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Beets, Water, Salt.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 425g (15 oz) Serving Size 1/2 cup 120g Servings Per Container 3.5 Amount Per Serving Calories 40 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Potassium 10mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 4g Protein 1g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 044300054554, 425g (15 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.79lbs
  • Manufactured by: SENECA FOODS CORP.

This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 April, 2018.

Copyright © 2019 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart