PACIFIC ORGANIC OAT ORIGINAL NON-DAIRY BEVERAGE

$2.19

UPC: 052603065702,
Pacific Organic Oat Original Non-Dairy Beverage. The natural sweetness of the oats shine in this creamy beverage. Enjoy it as a beverage, over cereal, or in everything from gravy to cupcakes,
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Water, Organic Oats, Organic Bran, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin A Palmitate. Vegan, Lactose Free, Soy Free, Carrageenan Free, Non GMO.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 946ml (32 fl oz) Serving Size 8 fl oz 240ml Servings Per Container 4 Amount Per Serving Calories 130 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.5g 4% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 115mg 5% Potassium 120mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% Dietary Fiber 2g 9% Sugars 19g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 35% Iron 10% Vitamin D 25% Riboflavin 30%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 052603065702, 946ml (32 fl oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 2.59lbs
  • Manufactured by: PACIFIC FOODS OF OREGON, INC.

This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 12 May, 2018.

Copyright © 2019 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart