UPC: 016000466845,
Nature Valley Biscuits With Almond Butter. Cinnamon biscuits with almond butter filling. Each biscuit has a delicious crispy texture and 100% natural whole grain oats combined with the goodness of almond butter.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Honey Roasted Almond Butter (Almonds, Honey, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Mixed Tocopherols), Palm Oil, Whole Grain Barley Flakes, Canola Oil, Tapioca Syrup, Honey, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream, Natural Flavor. No Artificial Flavors. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Contains: Almond, Milk; May contain egg, peanut, wheat and soy ingredients.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 191g (6.75 oz) Serving Size 1 sandwich 38g Servings Per Container 5 Amount Per Serving Calories 190 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15% Saturated Fat 2g 10% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 140mg 6% Potassium 60mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 23g 8% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Sugars 11g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 4%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 016000466845, 191g (6.75 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.89lbs
  • Manufactured by: GENERAL MILLS INC.

Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Friday 28 June, 2019.

Copyright © 2020 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart