POST GREAT GRAINS COCONUT ALMOND CRUNCH

$3.19

UPC: 884912282736
Post Great Grains Coconut Almond Crunch Cereal.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Whole Wheat, Grain Evaporated Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Coconut, Rice, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Almonds, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Malted Barley Flour, Salt, Natural Flavor, BHT added to preserve freshness.
Vitamins and Minerals: Niacinamide Vitamin B3, Reduce Iron, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3. Contains: Wheat, Coconut, Almonds.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 453g (16 oz) Serving Size 1 cup 58g Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 240 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 2.5g 13% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 170mg 7% Potassium 200mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 44g 15% Dietary Fiber 5g 21% Sugars 11g Protein 5g
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 20% Vitamin D 10% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 25% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25% Niacin 25% Vitamin B6 25% Folic Acid 25% Vitamin B12 25% Phosphorus 15% Magnesium 10% Zinc 15%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 884912282736, 453g (16 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.19lbs
  • Manufactured by: POST FOODS, LLC

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 February, 2018.

Copyright © 2018 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart