GEVALIA KAFFE CAFE' AT HOME CAPPUCCINO

$8.89

UPC: 043000083710,
Gevalia Kaffe Café At Home Cappuccino. Specialty Coffee Beverage Blend.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS CAPPUCCINO CREAMER PACKET: Sugar, Skim Milk, Cream, Maltodextrin, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
ESPRESSO PACKET: Arabica Coffee (Soluble Microground). Contains Milk.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 124g (4.37 oz), Serving Size 1 Espresso Packet 3g & 1 Creamer Packet 22g, Servings Per Container 5, Amount Per Serving Calories 110, Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.5g 3%, Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%, Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 10mg 3%, Sodium 80mg 3%, Potassium 230mg 4%, Total Carbohydrate 18g 7%, Dietary Fiber 0g 1%, Sugars 14g, Protein 3g
Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 043000083710, 124g (4.37 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.69lbs
  • Manufactured by: GEVALIA KAFFE LLC.


Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Friday 30 October, 2020.

Copyright © 2020 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart