RONZONI HEALTHY HARVEST WHOLE GRAIN THIN SPAGHETTI

$1.19

UPC: 033400721121,
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest 100% Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Durum Whole Wheat Flour. Contains: Wheat. Non GMO

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 454g (16 oz) Serving Size 1/8 pkg 56g Servings Per Container 8 Amount Per Serving Calories 180 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.5g 2% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Potassium 240mg 7% Total Carbohydrate 39g 13% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 2g Protein 9g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 10%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 033400721121, 454g (16 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.09lbs
  • Manufactured by: NEW WORLD PASTA COMPANY

This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 06 March, 2008.

Copyright © 2020 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart