EMERALD HONEY ROASTED VIRGINIA PEANUTS

$3.89

UPC: 010300942139,
Emerald Honey Roasted Virginia Peanuts. Extra large, extra crunchy peanuts with a sweet honey glaze.
Product of USA,
INGREDIENTS: Virginia Peanuts, Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Honey Powder, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil), Soy Lecithin, Rosemary Extract. No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives. Non GMO, Gluten Free. Contains: Peanut, Soy. May contain tree nuts, wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 283g (10 oz) Serving Size 3 tbsp 30g Servings Per Container 9 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 1g 6% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 3g Monounsaturated Fat 5g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 160mg 7% Potassium 130mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 12g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 6% Sugars 8g Protein 5g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 2%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 010300942139, 283g (10 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 1.09lbs
  • Manufactured by: S-L SNACKS NATIONAL, LLC

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 August, 2011.

Copyright © 2020 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart