UPC: 731126102162,
Nagaraya Cracker Nuts Adobo Flavor. Savory peanuts in a crunchy Adobo flavored nutshell perfect for individual snacks or parties..
Product of The Philippines,
INGREDIENTS: Selected Peanuts, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavoring (Cayenne Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder), Maltodextrine, Anhydrous Milk Fats, Iodized Salt (Salt, Potassium Iodate).Soybean Extract, Iodized Salt (Salt, Potassium Iodate), Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Refined Coconut Oil. Contains: Peanut, Wheat, Coconut, Soy. Manufactured on equipment that also processes; Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Coconut, Sesame Seeds, Mustard, Soy, Eggs, Wheat, Milk.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 160g (5.64 oz) Serving Size ¼ cup 30g Servings Per Container 5 Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 105mg 4% Potassium 120mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 18g 6% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 7g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 731126102162, 160g (5.64 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.69lbs
  • Manufactured by: FOOD INDUSTRIES, INC.

Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 15 August, 2006.

Customers who bought this product also purchased...

Copyright © 2021 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart