UPC: 4800116133021,
Croley Butter Cream Macaroom Crackers.
Product of The Philippines,
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm, Palm Kernel or Blends), Sugar, Salt, Milk Powder, Dessicated Coconut, Butter Flavor, Natural Flavor, Yeast. Contains Wheat, Milk.

NUTRITION FACTS: Package Size 250g (4.4 oz)10 Packs Serving Size 1 pack 25g Servings Per Container 10 Amount Per Serving Calories 120 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9% Saturated Fat 3g 14% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol <5mg 1% Sodium 90mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 16g 5% Dietary Fiber <1g 3% Sugars 4g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 1% Iron 8%

Add to Cart:

  • Model: 4800116133021, 250g (4.4 oz)
  • Shipping Weight: 0.79lbs
  • Manufactured by: CROLEY FOODS MFG. CORP.

Ask a question about this item

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 03 March, 2019.

Copyright © 2021 Oriental Super-Mart. Powered by Zen Cart